No Products in the Cart
Privacy is of prime importance to Udaygiri Healthcare Private Limited (the “Company”, “we”, “Shushen”, or “us”). The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Udaygiri Healthcare Private Limited /Shushen Herbals/Shushen Herbal Pharmaceuticals/Shushen and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
Our Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Website following such changes to the Policy constitutes your acceptance of the changed Policy and to be bound by such changes.
- “Device” shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.0
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or other unique identifier for the Device.
- “Mobile Device Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2(d)(ii) hereto.
- “Promotion” shall mean any contest and other promotions offered by us.
- “Protected Information” shall mean such categories of information that could reasonably be used.
- to identify you personally, including your name, e-mail address, and mobile number.
- “TPSP” shall mean a third party service provider.
- “Usage Information” shall have the meaning assigned to the term in paragraph 2(b)(i) hereto.
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may ask you to provide us with certain Protected Information. We may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when you otherwise interact with us. When you sign up to use the Services, you create a user profile. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Products & Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose.
The current data fields that might be requested for are:
- Mobile phone Number
- Zip Code
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our site, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AS YOU ACCESS AND USE OUR SERVICES
- In addition to any Protected Information or other information that you choose to submit to us, we and our TPSP may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to our Services, all of the areas within our Services that you visit, and the time of day, among other information. In addition, we collect your Device Identifier for your Device. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier.
- In case of ordering via telephonic mode, we may record calls for quality and training purposes.
INFORMATION THIRD PARTIES PROVIDE ABOUT YOU
- We may, from time to time, supplement the information we collect about you through our website or Mobile Application or Services with outside records from third parties.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals.
- When you use our services through your mobile browser, it may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Your geolocation
- Information about how you interact with the website, such as how many times you use a specific part of the website over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile browser, how often you use the Mobile browser, actions you take in the website and how you engage with it
- Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile website
CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD AND BANKING INFORMATION
- We do not collect or store Credit Card or Debit Card or any of your banking information as it is directly transmitted through the payment gateway provider to the payment network or bank.
3. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services or the kind of products are used most, to allow you to view your order history and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Based upon the Protected Information you provide us when registering for an account, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password.
- We use the information collected from our website, in some cases, for marketing purposes.
- We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
- We will send you strictly product/service-related announcements as & when it is necessary to do so. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to unsubscribe to our notifications/newsletters.
- We provide some of your Protected Information (such as your name, delivery address, contact number) to the delivery person. The companies for which delivery persons work (that are providing the delivery service) are also able to access your Protected Information, including your geo-location data.
- We may use the information collected from you for targeted advertising. This involves using information collected on an individual's web or mobile browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. This information is then used to select which advertisements should be displayed to a particular individual on websites other than our website(s). The information collected is only linked to an anonymous cookie ID (alphanumeric number); it does not include any information that could be linked back to a particular person, such as their name, address or credit card number.
How Do We Mutually Benefit From The Personal Information?
In case you choose to leave your email address with us we would deliver to you information through emails such as our newsletters, surveys or other email messages containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions. If at any time you decide that you would not like to receive these emails, you may select the 'Unsubscribe' link on the email or edit your information and consent to receive email and other communication in the 'Profile' section for registered users.
If you have chosen to leave your mobile phone number with us, you may receive text message/SMS alerts containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions on your mobile phone. Please note that we will never send you any unsolicited text message on your mobile phone. We do not charge any fee for you to receive any text message from us. However, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider.
If you have chosen to leave your mobile phone number or landline number on our website, you may receive phone calls containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions on your mobile phone or landline phone.
Communications To Serve You
If you have chosen to provide us with your contact information, we may provide you with service related announcements by any means, including email, letters and concerning the website or contact you regarding your customer service requests or questions. For example, all registered users will receive a welcoming email to confirm their registration. These types of communications are necessary to serve you, respond to your concerns and to provide the high level of customer service that we offer to our customers.
We may use your personal information you have chosen to give us to provide you with customised service and use of our website. For example, we may suggest products that would be of particular interest to you. Such customised information may be conveyed to you by way of emails or text messages/sms/whatsapp and phone calls.
Special Events, Questionnaires And Surveys
If you provide personal information to us with respect to employment, such as your resume, we will treat such personal information as confidential and use it only to consider you for current and future employment opportunities and to contact you with respect to employment with us or our affiliates. We will retain your information for further recruitment opportunities that may arise, unless you tell us that you no longer wish for us to retain your information.
An "Affiliate" is a person or entity that directly or indirectly through one or more intermediaries, controls or is controlled by, or is under common control with, our company.
4. HOW AND WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
(a) WHEN YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES.
(b) THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF
We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf – such as delivery person and companies they work for to provide the deliveries, other third parties including those who design and/or operate the Services’ features, track the Services’ analytics, process payments, engage in anti-fraud and security measures, provide customer support, provide geo-location information to our delivery persons, enable us to send you special offers, host our job application form, perform technical services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services‘ features), or perform other administrative services. These third parties will have access to user information, including Protected Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Each of these third parties are required to ensure the same level of data protection as us and are obligated not to disclose or use Protected Information for any other purpose.
Analytics TPSPs may set and access their own cookies, web beacons and embedded scripts on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you, including non-personally identifiable information.
(c) CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
We may offer Promotions through the Services that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, you agree that your Protected Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
(d) ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Protected Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect and/or defend the Terms and Conditions for online and mobile Services or other policies applicable to any online and mobile Services, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, our Services or any third party; (iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
(e) WHEN YOU SHARE INFORMATION
(f) BUSINESS TRANSFER
We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons, including business and operational purposes. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
(g) MARKET STUDY AND OTHER BENEFITS
We may share your information, including your Protected Information and Usage Information with third parties for any purpose, including but not limited to undertaking market research/ study, conduct data analysis, determine and customize product or service offerings, to improve the products or Services or to make any other benefits/products/ services available to you.
5. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES
The Services may contain content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser. In addition, when you are using the Services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you away from one of our websites onto a different web site. These other web sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Protected Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and to read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any Protected Information to third parties.
In addition, in some instances, you may be offered the opportunity to consent to the sharing of your information with a third party such as an event or promotion co-sponsor. If you consent, we will share your information with such third party and the information you provide may be used by such third party for their own purposes and in accordance with their own policies.
6. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
7. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY DELIVERY PARTNERS
8. CHANGE OF INFORMATION AND CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNT
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Protected Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email address mentioned on our website. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Services by following the instructions contained within an e-mail or by logging into your user account and changing your communication preferences.
- If upon modifying or changing the information earlier provided to Us, we find it difficult to permit access to our Services to you due to insufficiency/ inaccuracy of the information, we may, in our sole discretion terminate your access to the Services by providing you a written notice to this effect on your registered email id.
- If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us through email address mentioned on the bill received. We will retain your Protected Information and Usage Information (including geo-location) for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you services. Even after your account is terminated, we will retain your Protected Information and Usage Information (including geo-location, order history, and transaction history) as needed to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, conclude any activities related to cancellation of an account, investigate or prevent fraud and other inappropriate activity, to enforce our agreements, and for other business reason. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
The Protected Information and Usage Information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
10. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Services prior to the change becoming effective. br We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.